What We Do
We help you evaluate your business objectively, identify new opportunities, and implement effective plans. This often includes ways to generate new revenue, serve new customers, differentiate your product, create efficiencies or scale up operations.
- Business Model Design
- Competitive Strategy
- Customer Understanding
- Business Development & Sales Leadership
We help you grow and sustain the level of business necessary to reach your goals.
Strategy & Innovation Projects
Business Model Assessment
Mini engagement to capture and assess your business using Align's Business Model Blueprint tool. Uncover gaps where you’re missing out, compare your model to others across many industries, and target improvement areas. Start here!
New Venture Kickstart Session
1-day session to create the foundation for a new business model or product. Lively exercises to reflect on customer needs, brainstorm ideas and prototype solutions. Leads to a design summary and planning guide to reduce uncertainty and risk.
Business Model Bootcamp
Retreat-style program to focus on the future. We'll spark new approaches for growing business, improving performance and deepening impact. We evaluate the business model, your internal capabilities and customer needs. This can lead to both marketing and operations improvements.
1-day session of facilitated innovation exercises for idea generation and selection on a specific problem. We start by exploring root causes, then unleash your creativity to generate prioritized options. This can be applied to the overall business model, operations, sales or product development.
A holistic, yet efficient process to build a plan for the future, designed around strengths, capacity and customer needs. Identify opportunities for new revenue, new customers or new ways of operating. Usually lasting about 6-8 weeks.
3-week engagement to uncover deep insights about your customers’ preferences, unmet needs and attitudes. Produces customer profiles and a detailed design brief for use in product development and marketing. Provide a customer experience they will rave about!
See our upcoming events
Request a Workshop
Interested in bringing these ideas to your company?
Business Model Innovation
WHAT YOU GET:
- Assess how your business works & identify strategic opportunities for improvement
- Help you discover new ways of delighting customers, driving profits and improving operations
- Uncover a business model that matches your purpose and expertise with market demand
- Facilitate innovation work that leads to actionable options
- Renewed ability to grow, go in a new direction, and/or improve operations
- Improved competitiveness in the market
- Clear and prioritized objectives, aligned with your goals
- Compelling ideas worth acting on
WHAT WE DO:
Analyze market factors that affect your business
Establish strategic objectives that are measurable and adaptable
Convert your business model into objectives and tactics
A plan that is both innovative and practical, leverages all of your capabilities, and coordinated across the organization
Early milestones to validate the plan’s ‘fit’ and impact
WHAT WE DO:
Gather and analyze the preferences, attitudes and experiences of your customer groups
Generate insights about your customers’ needs
Test concepts and prototypes with potential customers
Objectively assess your customers’ experiences
Product differentiation that customers value
Your story of customer successes and internal best practices
Strategic Business Development
WHAT WE DO:
- Help identify strategic partners with shared mission and customer groups
- Apply customer-understanding to the selling process
- Apply innovation techniques for new methods for generating and converting leads
- Leverage professional development & coaching resources in the Enterprise Sales Institute
- A sales team equipped with customer insights and better discovery techniques
- Over time, your sales funnel will become more efficient
- Strategic referral sources that contribute to lead generation
Client Business Goals from Past Projects
These are just a few of the reasons clients have hired align:
- Increase new leads and sales
- Create clarity and prioritize short-list of objectives
- Delegate new responsibilities to key leaders
- Be recognized for industry best practices and thought leadership
- Spend less time on admin and more time on our craft
- Reduce stress and work on nights and weekends
- Clarify the target audience and value proposition
- Increase revenue and position the business for acquisition